tried connecting to a WIFI connection

New TeamViewer password

3i17sw

Received email

Gary Kozloski

Project Manager

Midwest Engineered Systems Inc.

Tim,

The ports you indicated have been checked and are open. How do you want to proceed?

Hi Gary,

Sorry, I was on vacation all of last week, were you able to get in touch with anybody here or do you still need help with this issue?

-Tim

Tim,

The unit is not operational yet. Please call me at 920-370-2802

Gary Kozloski

Project Manager

Midwest Engineered Systems Inc.

W238N1800 Rockwood Drive Waukesha, WI 53188

Direct Tel: (414) 327-0000

Cell: (920)-370-2802

Email: garyk@mwes.com

Visit our Website: www.MWES.com

Macintosh HD:Users:laurenr:Documents:SEO:Social Media:Green icons:facebook.pngMacintosh HD:Users:laurenr:Documents:SEO:Social Media:Green icons:youtube.pngMacintosh HD:Users:laurenr:Documents:SEO:Social Media:Green icons:twitter.pngMacintosh HD:Users:laurenr:Documents:SEO:Social Media:Green icons:linkedin.png

http://174.132.147.67/%7Epresflex/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/aimcal-logo-web-member-large.gif

Celebrating 25 Years in Business - The Future of Manufacturing

—Legal Disclaimer: This communication (including attachments) is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation. —

Tim,

Got your voice mail. The photos attached are the last attempt at connection. This message was appearing from the Wizard screen –no internet connection. Do you have any other things we can try?

Hi Gary,

Can you try setting the DNS on the internet wizard to 8.8.8.8 and the backup to 1.1.1.1?

Tim,

Looks like this worked.

Thanks,

Gary Kozloski

Project Manager

Tim,

You mentioned sending me a RMA number for the eWon we have with the “1621” serial number. What is the status of that so I can get it returned?

Please advise,

Hi Gary,

Sorry if I caused any confusion. For the RMA, you’ll need to contact either your distributer or customer service (+1-312-829-0601) and give them the reference number 9183.

Will do - thanks

Gary Kozloski

Project Manager