Ewon Cosy 141 appears to be offline

Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have an Ewon Cosy 141 connected to a Siemens s7-300 PLC. When trying to connect remotely through the Ewon, although the account seems to be alive, it appears to be offline. The Power (steady), User ( blinking) and Internet (steady) LED lights are on. The MPI, Key, Talk2M are not. What can I do to bring the Ewon online, should any of the lights that are off be on? If so, how can I address the problem. It is important to mention that it has been a while since the use of the device. Thanks

Based on the LEDs you described, it sounds like this device has a working Internet connection but isn’t connected to our servers. This could be because a firewall is blocking access to our servers or because it’s been removed from the associated Talk2M account.

If it’s been a long time since the device was online, its certificate may have expired. You can rule this out by re-running the Talk2M/VPN wizard on the device using the same activation key from its current entry in eCatcher.

If that doesn’t work, can you capture a backup with support files using eBuddy? This will let us see the specific errors it’s reporting in the logs.