eWON Cosy 141 Internet Connection Issues

Hi,

I have a Cosy 141 that is set-up on static internet. When eWON LAN is connected to PC COM port and another internet cable is connected to eWON, eCatcher indicates eWON is online without any internet interruptions.
If I reconnect the same cable connected on the PC to the machine network switch. I was able to get the message “LAN: 192.168.250.250/24 All devices on the network are reachable by connected users” for only a few seconds then “Connection to ‘eWON Name’ lost: waiting for reconnection…” shows on eCatcher and doesn’t reconnect until I disconnect the cable and connect it back to PC.
Upon checking on eWON Event Log, I see “Event: 20314 Reboot reason: Watchdog in process (timer)” after I transfered the cable connection to machine network switch. I also see “Event: -28611 secu-Authentication failure (From FTP server, )” multiple times every 1~2 second(s) interval.

Is there a DHCP server on the machine network? Are you creating an IP conflict when you connect to the switch? Please not that the LAN and WAN networks need to be on different subnets.

Are you connecting the Ewon directly to the public internet without a firewall?