Ewon Cosy VPN error

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (177 KB)
Hello I am not familiar with EWON cosy equipment and working of it. Actually one of our Vendor when they want to connect to PLC, they using Ewon Cosy to connect with it, we connected remotely couple of times but today the Ewon was showing offline on his ecatcher account, I Locally set the ewon to static it was showing Wan conection good, but bad internet connection.

Showing VPN error, Please look into this I have attached backup with Support files.

On DHCP it was not able to connect, Initially it was set to DHCP, I checked on with my IT team there no changes with WAN IP addressing incoming to the Ewon.

Hi @KaranB,

When using a static IP address, you must also have the correct default gateway and a known good DNS server. As long as your network allows it, you can use a public DNS server like 8.8.8.8. The backup you supplied shows there is no DNS server configured.

This clearly appears to be a network problem, but without more details, it’s impossible to tell what it is. I would recommend working with your IT department to resolve it. You can find information about how to configure the firewall to allow access to our servers as well as the T2M Connection Checker utility here:

https://www.ewon.biz/technical-support/pages/talk2m/talk2m-status/talk2m-vpn-servers

Best Regards,

Kyle Reynolds

Thanks Kyle Our IT team figured it out, was able to get Online.

Great - thanks for the update @KaranB!