EWON device transfer between accounts

We have a customer’s EWON unit that we would like to access but it was set-up under and account of an employee that is no longer with the company. Is it possible to transfer access of this unit to another account within the company so we can access this equipment? I don’t have a lot of specific info on the unit because I wasn’t involved in the initial set-up.

Please let me know … if there is other info that I need we can work with the customer to get it.

@TLMartin
Please refer to the following post:

Below is no longer valid

This is possible.

If you go through the setup process, you’ll eventually reach the Talk2M wizard. In this wizard, you will link your eWON device account/name to our servers. To remove the device from the previous account, you will need to use the eWON name method when registering.

After successfully completing the wizard, your device should now appear online in your eCatcher account.

----------
If you are unfamiliar on how to setup an eWON device then I’d suggest reviewing our getting started videos for an eWON Cosy: https://ewon.biz/products/cosy-131-getting-started/getting-started

1 Like

Thanks Joe, I can’t log in to the other account to find the Ewon name … and the device is deployed remotely in Austin,TX. Do I need to have the customer send it back to re-do the setup?

@TLMartin

You will need someone local to the device or they could send it back to you for reconfiguration as you said.
To clarify, the eWON name is the name you set in your NEW eCatcher account (not the old one).