eWON flexy 201 manual firmware update pre version 14

I have taken control of an old flexy 201 that has not had any firmware updates in a long time. It is currently running 12.1s2. I have all the v14 files to get it up to date but need a version 13 file. Can you please provide me with a download link. Cheers

Hello Barry,

You can use this site and select the device type to get the files you need. Just select the device → update method → and firmware files you need.

https://www.ewon.biz/technical-support/pages/all-downloads

Hi Kevin,
I have tried that. There is no option to download anything pre V14. I cannot get to Version 14 as this eWON doesn’t have internet and the PC I am using also doesn’t have internet.
Please provide a download link to pre V14 firmware.

Hello Barry,

I will email you the file, as it is too big to upload on our forum. Please download it, and put in the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\eBuddy\Firmware

Hi Kevin,

I have attached a snip while trying to update via ebuddy. With the firmware in the folder it wants to download which I cannot due to having no internet.
Please advise on next steps.

Cheers

Hello, I’m trying to upgrade a COSY131 from firmware 8 all the way to the newest firmware.

I used this before -
But now it’s gone.

Is it possible to get the firmware emailed to me as well ?

Hi Kevin,

I still have not managed to get any files for the version 13 that works in ebuddy.
Could you please assist?

Hello,

I would create a backup and recover to version 13. The configuration should still save. The back up is a in case some information is erased.

Once you recover the 201 to version 13, you will be able to update the firmware to the latest build

Hi Kevin,

I managed to get the firmware updated. I was not aware of the update ebuddy option to download firmware.
After downloading all firmware on my PC I moved the firmware onto the remote PC and was able to update normally. There was 2 different version 13 files after the download so the one sent previously was incorrect.
Hope this helps.

Hello Barry,

Thank you for letting me know. I will ensure the correct file is made available.