Ewon Flexy 205 Talk2M - Failed: VPN Stopped for reconfiguration

Hello, I’m new to using ewon products and have been running into an issue.

Every time I try to establish a VPN through talk2m, everything passes but when I get to VPN I receive an error : VPN Stopped for reconfiguration

I’ve also tried the TCP option but that did not work.

I’ve seen other forums say that there could be an issue with the network firewall blocking OpenVPN. I tried my mobile network and I still get the same issue, should that have made a difference?

Pic of Event logs:

Hello,

For the Internet Connection, what are using for a DNS address?

It looks like it could be an DNS issue, can you trying using Google DNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4)

Are you referring to the settings configured on my laptop? If so they are 8.8.8.8/1.1.1.1

The end goal is to have the ewon using cellular create the VPN, and access a pc without using a network connection

Hello ,

If you are using cellular, what is the cellular provider?

Can you create a backup with support files of the unit? this can be done with eBuddy while connected to the device?

-Kevin

They are using verizon sim cards.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (179.5 KB)

Any luck?

I did some more research and found that it could be that my current APN is blocking the traffic and i may need to talk to my provider about that? If so, would you mind recommending me the questions i need to ask my provider in order to get the question across.

current configuration: