Ewon flexy to ewon felxy communication to integrate remote plc to existing scada

We are having one remote site which is to be integrate to scada.
Plc and scada communication protocol is Modbus TCP.

In my system architecture i am using one ewon flexy at plc side and one eWON flexy at scada side, now i need to make vpn connection between to ewon for getting plc data in scada, i am using FLB3202 card and my sim card is static IP sim cards in both eWON.
Please guide how to achieve this communication.

Hello @azamali,

I am not sure if we have a guide to achieve this particular scenario. Assuming you have the communication working on between the Flexy and the SCADA and the Flexy and the PLC it sounds like you just need to share data between two Flexys. If that is the case you should be able to use the guide in this post. How to share data between 2x Flexy

Its worth noting there are several many ways to achieve what you are looking to do but this seems like the most straight forward solution.

Have you considered pulling data from the SCADA system directly from the Flexy talking to the plc?

Deryck

I just need to know can ewon flexy communicate to other ewon flexy over direct vpn using static ip sim card in both ewon if yes please provide some document to achieve this.

Hello @azamali,

This document should be what you are looking for. https://websupport.ewon.biz/sites/default/files/aug-066-en-connect_2_sites_together_through_vpn_using_mobile_network.pdf