eWON Flexy with Verizon Card Disconnecting frequently

I have a user that just installed a Flexy with a Verizon Card. It is connecting and disconnecting frequently, (every few minutes). It is setup to stay connected. The signal shows 4 out of 5 bars on the status page.

Hello,

Can you provide a unit back up with support files? This can be done by locally connecting to the unit and using eBuddy for the back up.

Files were sent last week. What is the status?

Hello,

Where did you send these files? I have checked our post history, and my email. I have not recieved the files for this issue? Can you please post and attach to this site. The download link will be moved to an admin note, so it is not publicly made available for others.

I emailed them to you last week a few minutes after you asked for them.

POWER ** * MOTION Ron Riedel***** ** *System Group Sales Engineer
*–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Office: 913-317-8812 | Mobile: 314-560-6336 | 8275 Melrose Dr., Lenexa, KS 66214 | www.powermotionsales.com

1-8-20.device-logs.csv (54 KB)

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (228 KB)

Here are the files1-8-20.device-logs.csv (54.0 KB) [color=red]MOVED TO STAFF NOTE[/color] (227.5 KB)

POWER MOTION Ron Riedel System Group Sales Engineer

1-8-20.device-logs.csv (54 KB)

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to apologize. I checked my email and I didn’t see any response from you. I will confer with our email admin to ensure messages are not being blocked.

I reviewed the device logs, and the back up that you supplied. Your diconnects occurr every hour, and this is due to the MaxCallDuration parameter.

To remove this feature, go to Setup->System->Storage->Tabular Edition->Edit COM cfg. Filter for MaxCallDuration, and set to 0.

This will remove the ma call limit as you see in the image above.

Also, I did notice that the GSM level is at 19. Our required connection is 18. If signal is weakended by anything, then the connection may drop. I advise getting an antenna extender to find a stronger signal.

Also, we advise to update your device to latest firmware of 14.0s.02. This can be done with eBuddy and locally connecting to the unit.

We will let you know what happens.