Ewon Keeps Failing

We have an Ewon Flexy 205 that we have as a long term burn in test running on my desk. This is the second one we have tried and it is now starting to fail (after some months of running fine) - not connect to esync, not showing online in ecatcher - I can inconsistently connect to it then it will go “offline” randomly. I did a factory reset on the device and restored it and it worked again for about a day. I’m using a cell card to connect to the internet so I know its not an internet connection issue. Since this is the second one that has now seemed to have issues I’m wondering if were corrupting the memory somehow or something with the scripting is causing it to fail. Can you review the backup file with support files and let me know if you see any obvious issues. [Tar file hidden]

Hi @Royale47,

It looks like the device seems to be disconnecting and then tries to reconnect a few times before falling back to the backup connection frequently.

Is this a moving device or is there anything that might be blocking the antenna from getting out online?