eWon log file

The eWon I am using goes down for 3 or 4 minutes every couple of hours. Can you check the attached log file and let me know if this is something on my side causing this?

Hello Fred,

Thank you for submitting the logs.

As instructed, if you connect to the device locally. Generate a back up with Support logs through eBuddy. Attach it you response so that I may review the data.

Once you spoken to your IT team, ask if there has been issues with their local wifi network.

Ebuddy backup file[color=red]MOVED TO STAFF NOTE[/color] (197.5 KB)

Hello,

I don’t see any explicit errors that shows the WAN is being connected on the device side. It looks like the WAN connection starts and the device attempts to get to the VPN, but fails.

Have you talked to your local IT team regarding their network? Also, I advise running the VPN wizard again, and selecting initialize configuration. When the WAN comes up, it still fails due to connect to the server.

Customer called in regarding disconnection of the VPN, i asked him to confer with the IT network, as several errors were being caused by (WPA Supplicatn LOST). There may be an issue with the signal strength or the security settings of the network.

Topic closed due to inactivity.