EWON Send mail problem

Dear Gentlmen

I have a problem in sending mail using my ewon account so i need to check if my account can use your relay service or not .The second point is that can i send mail using public gmail or no?

Regards
Maher

Any talk2m account can use are relay. Have you tried going over this document for the setup?

Thanks for support

Actually I tried with relay.talk2m.com
And my account : xxx@xxx
And account password but mail sent fail and give error 21703 connect socket fail .

However I tried with another smpt relay the mail succeded .

Note : my ewon show offline on ecatcher.

So please advice .

Regards.
Maher

with are relay you are not actually sending the email from the address you put in. it is coming from @talk2m.com which can be flagged as spam if you don’t use the same domain. What you put in does not need to be a real email address. It is just what the email will show it is coming from.

Hello

I understand that but it does not send mail .

I can send you my account if you like to chceck .

Regards
Maher

If the device is offline are you connected to are servers? You cannot send email using are relay without being connected.

Thanks for support

Actually the device is connected and connected to the internet through modem connection but it shows offline on eactaher and the connect button always disabled .

Also I tried to establish the vpn connection but always not established .

Eating for your kind support

Thanks
Maher

Has the device ever been able to connect throught the vpn? If that option is not available then it is either not tied to that profile or it only has a WAN IP address but not reaching are servers. Can you make a backup of the device with support files included using ebuddy?

Dear

yes i never ever succeeded to establish the vpn , every time not succeeded but the device has wan ip address .

The attached is the Backup Config include support files as per your request .

Thanks for your great support
waiting your feedback

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (169 KB)

So there are a few things I see in the backup. We want o remove these variables so we can test the talk2m relay

If your local to the device you will want to update the firmware to the newest 14.3s0 first via ebuddy firmware button. So you will need to update to 14.0s2 then you can update to 14.3s0

We want to set like this leaving the from, username, and password blank then press update.

For the Basic IDE the script should be set to stopped and not run.

Then go into the Planner and edit the first entry.
Enable email upon and but your company email into the to field, your gmail to the cc field, and Ewon Test in the Subject field then press update.

Once that is done press the force button for the planner then go to Scheduled Actions to see if the email was sent.

If we see that message then the relay is working. If you don’t see the email check your junk mail.

i updated the firmare and did all of your instruction but still send mail failed .

Note : i can send mail using smpt2go account which mean no problem in the wan .

Also i tried to test vpn but fail so please advise .

The attached is backup .

Thanks for support

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (165 KB)

vpn1.PNG

2.PNG

events.PNG

ecacher.PNG

This does not look like using the modem can connect to are servers. Since it is not connecting then you would not be able to use the relay server. Though it looks like it has connected at some point since eCatcher knows what firmware the device is on. Seeing that the 4G Europe modem is being used I create a ticket at https://mysupport.hms.se which contact the local team that is familiar with the cellular providers for that region.