eWON Won't configure in e-Catcher

I am needing tech support on 4005CD cellular eWON

I cannot get it to configure in e-catcher

I have created a new eWON in e-catcher with new activation key, and I still get the same error.

Can you help with this problem

Thanks,

Bob

@Stevens_Bob

You are receiving that error because at one point in time that eWON was already registered to a Talk2M account. If an eWON is already registered to another account, you cannot use the activation key to re-register it. You will continue to receive that access denied error.

Solutions:

1. Delete the eWON from the previous account.
    Simply delete that unit from the original account. At that point you can then use your activation key without that error.

Please refer tot he following post:

Below is no longer valid

2. Register Via eWON Name
Registering via eWON name will auto-create a device in your account. You will need to provide your account credentials to do so however this will bypass the above error.

References:

https://websupport.ewon.biz/sites/default/files/kb-0206-0-en-talk2m_wizard_fails.pdf

Thanks Jordan, I will try this

Jordan,

I had my partner delete the eWON in his project and I’m still have the same issue.

Can eWON delete this from their system?

Our eWON info is below.

@Stevens_Bob

That unit is still actually a part of the DTX account. I do not see it as being deleted.

The easiest way would simply be to register via eWON Name.

DTX is a customer of ours who we loaned the eWON to for evaluation, please delete this from their account

Thanks,

Bob

@Stevens_Bob

I have no ability to remove a device from a users account. You would need to either contact your customer and have them delete it, or as I’ve mentioned, use the register via eWON name option. Register via ewon name is no different than the activation key except you manually type in the information.

Jordan,

I have a Flexy 201 that I can’t reset. The User light is steady Red all the time

I tried the level 2 reset, but it’s the same.

When I launch eBuddy it won’t pick up the Flexy at all, no S/N, IP, MAC, etc…

What do we need to do to fix this issue.

@Stevens_Bob

What is the serial number for that unit?

1416-0049-21

Thanks,