Export ViewOn project Error

Good morning, guys

One of our customers is trying to export an application to the Flexy and an error occurred (see attached).

I never saw that before. Do you have any idea of what that could be?

@Eduardo_Giancristofa

You will need to be connected to the eWON locally or via eCatcher to upload your project files.
Additionally, ensure your project parameters are correct under project / project properties.

Example:

Hi Joe,

I’m connected to Flexy via eCatcher, and I can ping to Flexy IP Address.

I also checked my project parameters and it’s the same as your picture.

Is there any other configuration, that I need to check?

@anon5018107192

Is your FTP mode set to passive mode, and the port is 21?

Sometimes an anti-virus or firewall can restrict traffic to the eWON device. Can you try disabling any AV / Firewall that is currently running and then try again?

If that doesn’t work, would you be able to provide me eCatcher credentials so that I can take a look?

Joe,

Follow my credentials:

Credentials moved to staff note

@anon5018107192

Can you also provide the username / password to your eWON device?

It’s the same username and password.

@anon5018107192

I successfully uploaded a test viewon page to your device.

I used the following project parameters:

If you are having issues exporting your project to the eWON device via eCatcher then it’s most likely something local to your PC or your current network.

I would try a different network like a phone hotspot or a guest wifi, and ensure there is no software restricting traffic in the viewon software. You may need to get your IT department involved if you are unable to disable your AV/FW or are unsure what may be causing the issue local to your PC.

I left the viewon page on your device for now so you can check it out but if you want it removed then just let me know and I’ll remove it (note: uploading a new viewon project will remove it)

Ok, thanks for your support.

I’m going to involve my IT department to check my PC.

A post was split to a new topic: Viewon export