Fanuc EtherNet/IP adapter to ProfiNet Siemens TIA portal

Hi,

I’m building in system that has a Siemens PLC S7-1200 with a Profinet connected to an Anybus X-gateway on one side, and Fanuc R-30iB with EtherNet/IP adapter (Anybus is the scanner) on the other side. I successfully configured both of the network, when I setup a DO bit on the robot side I can see it in the register of the PLC in TIA portal, so the system is working fine. I have a camera unit, which sends me position coordinates to the PLC, and I have to send them towards to the robot. The robot uses the Ethernet/IP explicit message client. I need to send some position register data to the robot (also some other data too), from the TIA portal. I could find out at Siemens support, that this is possible, when the Device (inserted with GSDML) in the TIA portal is setup for the instructions. I see that there is an empty slot in the catalog at TIA portal for the ANybus device. Is it for programing messaging? Do you have a ready Batch files integrated to TIA? Any suggestions how can I make it?
Some pictures for the messaging.

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I am not aware of any way to create a batch file for this or a configuration like this. Anybus device can be added to the Siemens PLC as a data array which you can read and write to. The data is the transferred over to the EIP side and use in the scanners scan list transactions.

Deryck