Find associated account for Talk2M

I have a GSM Cosy 131 that we have previously used, but the person who used it is no longer with the company. Nobody else knows what Talk2M account was used with this device. I would like to either find that account it’s associated with or create a new account and register the device with that account so it is no longer associated with the old account.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

@bsuminski

Do you have the serial number of the device or an email associated with the account?

We have an account recovery form that you could fill out to reset the accounts email but it does require some detailed information like the latest eWON invoice from your distributor, knowing account serial numbers, and the number of users on the account.

If possible, someone local to the device could access its interface by plugging into its LAN and then run through the talk2m wizard using the eWON name registration method with your new talk2m account credentials which would register it with your new account.

This is covered in our basic setup videos for the cosy 131.
https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/product/cosy-131-getting-started/getting-started

As long as I understand correctly, if I register the device with a new Talk2M account, is it then automatically removed from the previous account? At this point it seems like registering to a new account would be the preferred method as long as the device is not then listed on 2 accounts.

@bsuminski

This is correct. If you use the eWON name method in the Talk2M wizard to register your device, it will automatically remove it from the previous account.