FJ IR WIFI 1NA blinking red

My FJ control unit is blinking red, app shows disconnected, no wifi. Was working fine before yesterday. Router map shows it is connected to home network. Performed connection routine multiple times, no change. Powered on/off, no change. Out of ideas.

Tried to open a case on website, but page unresponsive.

Hello,

Over the weekend, the AC Cloud Control servers experienced connectivity issues. This has affected the communication with your Intesis units. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If your device has not restored communications by now, then power cycle the unit. Once the Intesis unit reboots, it will establish connection to our servers once again.

Intesis is currently preparing a report with analysis of the problem. Once this has been released, I will follow up with you an update.

Please let me know if you are experiencing further issues with your Intesis unit.

How can I tell if there’s currently a server outage before I dig into troubleshooting? I have the same device and problem as the OP.

Hello Tim,

You can check our site Intesis.com and check our forum for a banner regarding news on server outages. However, server issues happen rarely.

Was this device connected to your wifi before the flashing red occurred?

Yes. It’s been installed and working for years. I’ve cycled the power and rebooted the APs. My wifi controller shows the device connected.

Hello,

Are you using AC Cloud Control for monitoring the devices?

If so, does the app show any errors?