Flb3205 rma

@Campbell_Doug
Cell card is not working

Card needs to be RMA’d. The ticket number is 14329 and the direction are located in this link.

Zach,

Do I need new firmware for the Flexy?

Currently using 12.3s1PR.

If new firmware needed for the Flexy, please e-mail firmware to me or tell me how to get firmware.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

Product Development Freezer Engineer

GEA Refrigeration Canada Inc.

Phone +1 604-278-4118, Fax +1 604-278-4847

Mobile +1 604-218-5934

Doug.Campbell@gea.com

www.gea.com

*We live our values.
*Excellence • Passion • Integrity • Responsibility • GEA-versity

2551 Viking Way, Richmond, B.C., Canada, V6V 1N4

Registered Office: Suite 1700, Park Place, 666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C., Canada V6C 2X8 – BC 0796887

**Confidentiality note
** This e-mail, including any attachment, may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. Thank you!

Zach,

Here is photo of serial number of FLB3205.

Shipping address here is:

Attn.: Doug Campbell GEA

Kellogg’s San Jose

475 Eggo Way,

San Jose, CA 95116

Best Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug,

You are able to upgrade the firmware via eBuddy using the “firmware” button. to get to the newest firmware you must first upgrade to 13.0s0 then you can do 13.2.s0.

-Zach

Zach,

I spoke with one of your colleagues who helped me to find the firmware.

Device now contains the latest firmware.

Also, I have sent e-mails to your distributor in Canada to get replacement module but I believe that they are closed today for holiday.

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

Hi Doug,

Just checking your all set now and that this ticket can be closed.

-Zach

Zach,

Thank you for following up.

I have the defective GSM module on my desk.

I am still trying to get RMA number from our supplier.

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

Zach,

Replacement module has been installed and SIM card is active.

However, eWON still shows offline on your eCatcher.

We are investigating now to make sure that we have not been shipped another defective module.

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

Hi Doug,

Have you rerun the internet wizard since the new card has been installed?

-Zach

Zach,

We are getting messages below from eWON.

Do you know problem?

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

Hi Doug,

Look like a connection issues with are VPN. I would have them try and make sure the SIM card is properly sitting in the FLB3205 and to rerun the internet wizard. Let me know if the same error persists after that.

-Zach

Zach,

Ken of Enabling Elements tells us that the SIM card was connected to the carrier all night so it appears that the SIM card should be properly seated.

GSM module has serial number 0968-1830-0095-24 and is running with eWON firmware 13.2

Can you think of anything else?

When you reply, please reply all so that Cameron who is on site gets information right away.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

Hi Doug,

I sent Cameron in invitation to be added to this ticket since this is going though are site instead of an email. Is there a way for me to remote into a computer on site that is connected tot he device? If so I can give Cameron a call.

-Zach

Zach,

You may be able to remote in because Cameron can use hotspot on his phone.

Please call Cameron:

(604) 313-5386

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

Hi Doug,

I was able to remote into a computer Cameron setup for me and The device is now up and running.

-Zach

Zach,

To help us on future installations, please let us know what you did to get this device up & running.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Doug Campbell

It appeared that not all packets were being transferred. I forced TCP so it self checks to make sure it is sending all information when it is connected. This is not always needed. This change was made because you were establishing a internet connection and not a VPN connection unlike the defective one which could not.

Topic closed due to inactivity.