Flexy 201 eWON status OFFLINE

Hello, i’m using since few months flexy 201 to get data from an industrial manufacturing. Since Yesterday we got no data anymore. Looking to ecatcher i saw the eWON was offline. Also i saw the ewon went regularly offline/online as you can see in the following screen.

The thing is i have no access to the eWON (500km away), to check his state or to try to reboot it for example. Do i have any solutions ? I have systemlogs zip if needed.

Thanks. Best regards.

Hello,

The eCatcher logs really don’t give us insight on why the device is going offline.

What is the Internet Connection method?

Also, can you provide a backup with support files of the unit? This can be done with eBuddy while connected to the device.

The wan connection come from client network, it’s on DHCP but i don’t have more informations about it. I didn’t create back up with eBuddy (i didn’t know this software) and like now the eWON is offline i guess it’s too late. Does the zip systemlog can help (with files talk2mVpnService.log/ecatcherError.log) ? I can send you in DM.

Thanks. Best regards.

Hello Bestien,

Unfortunately, the systemlog does not contain the configuration or error logs that are one the device. I would suggest creating a ticket on our support portal, and a local Technical Service representative will be able to assist further on this issue.

https://hms-support.zendesk.com/

A backup with support files will allow our team to verify the configuration, and check the logs that contain networking errors.

Hello, thanks for the advices. I will check with support.

Best regards.