Flexy 201 with 4G/LTE Extension - Unexpected Disconnection [wanmgt-No route to connect]

Dear Support,

My Flexy 201 using the 4G/LTE extension for internet connectivity was suddenly disconnected few days ago. It has been working without any interruption since its installation 3-months ago. The Flexy was back online after a simple power cycling its power supply.
events (2).txt (127.6 KB)

Could you let me know what is the root-cause of this disconnection and how to prevent it in the future ?

Kindly find the events logs attached to this message.

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,

Unfortunately it’s hard to say looking at these event logs. They only capture a few hours of activity and don’t include the transition from normal function to the messages about needing to connect to WAN. Can you attach a backup with support files so we can see the logs and configuration? You can capture one in eBuddy’s Backup wizard by checking “include support files” during the wizard.

Best regards,
Hugh

Hi Hugh,

The disconnections/reconnections are still occurring at frequent interval of time.
As requested, kindly find attached the Flexy backup file.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Robin
MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (343.5 KB)

Hi Robin,

Thanks, that backup was helpful. There are frequent messages in the logs about interference being detected on one of its Ethernet connections, and that same interference could also be causing problems with the cellular connection. Are you aware of any EMI sources near the Ewon?

Best regards,
Hugh