Flexy 202 upgrade firmware

Hello I got a problem with upgrading the flexy 202:
The firmware now being used is 11.2 and i try to upgrade to 12 or 14 ish. I tried the following, tried upgrading to 12.0 trough ebuddy but get the following error: file tranfer failed
also tried to upload the eR14_0s02P21_ma.edf file trough ftp “filezilla” but then i got the following error:

Response: 426 The file the user is trying to write is unknown
Error: File transfer failed

Then i tried a recovery update but that did not work because ebuddy wanted to download the file from the server while it was present on my laptop and on that spot I am not able to get internet connection.

any suggestions how i can upgrade my ewon in the field.

Hi, also having a problem with a 202 and updating firmware. I cant get the file from the technical support page, I have tried to click on all variants of flexy (and cosy) and the drop down menu doesnt give me any options?
Regards, Bob

Also trough ebuddy I only get small firmware files (2 to 10 KB) that does not meet the criteria of the firmware.

@B.hoekstra

Make sure to use the ‘adm’ account when transferring the fw file over FTP.

The links for eBuddy fw download should be fixed soon. You can download older firmware from this link:
https://tools.ewonsupport.biz/fw-dnl-oldies/FirmwaresDownload.php

If you need a specific version of 14.*, let me know.

Thanks for the update. I just want to update a couple of devices from 13 to the latest stable version of 14.

I would need to know the last 2 digits of the serial number to give you the correct firmware.

Hi @Bob.southall,

What is the serial number of the Ewon?

hi @kyle_HMS , do you want the whole serial number or just the last 2 digits? Last 2 are -21.
Thanks.

Here are download links in case you need them (for Flexy 201, 202, and 203 only):

14.0s2

14.4s1

14.5_Pre_release

This problem has been resolved. Firmware can be manually downloaded here:

https://www.ewon.biz/technical-support/pages/all-downloads

If you are having trouble updating through eBuddy, navigate to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\eBuddy\Firmware’ and delete the firmware in question. eBuddy will then download the correct file.