Flexy 205 constantly rebooting

Hi,

My Flexy 205 is constantly rebooting when connected to power. I am able to see it in eBuddy and connect for a short period of time before it reboots.

When the Flexy powers on the DO LED is on which I have read happens before a reboot. This rebooting sequence continues endlessly when the Flexy is powered on.

I have performed a second level reset, and could perform a recovery however I have only recently managed to get the Flexy to connect at all after performing a manual recovery.

Thanks,
Nicholas.

Hi Nicholas,

Does the Flexy still reboot if you remove all of the extension cards from the front of the device as well as removing all of the Ethernet cables from the device?

-Tim

Hi Tim,

Yes, It would reboot with no SD Card, extensions, or ethernet cables attached. I have fixed it for now by upgrading the firmware but Im not sure what caused it in the first place or if it will happen again. I have taken the backup files off the Flexy during the time that this was happening so if it happens again I may need someone to look at them properly for me, as I could not see anything that obviously pointed towards the problem.

Will post again if this issue persists.

Thanks,
Nicholas.

Thanks for the update Nicholas,

If it seems to keep having these issues after the firmware update, let me know and we’ll take a closer look at this.

-Tim

Hi Nicholas,

I’m going to mark this ticket solved for now, but let me know if you run into issues again

-Tim

1 Like