Flexy AT&T 4G Connection Issues

I have several Flexy 201 unit’s in the field that use the FLB3205 expansion cards with AT&T providers. The most affected units are 4G devices. These units will appear online for brief moments then disconnect. The connect/disconnect issue happens through out the day. I have attached a back up of the unit in my Lab, that experiences this issue.
Please review this back up and let me know of any particular issues that would be the root cause of the disconnect issues.
MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (500 KB)

Hello,

Per our conversation, I will review this back up.

I will look into the details and follow up later today.

No update from Customer cellular issue

After doing some investigating and getting feedback from our cellular data provider (enabling systems), it seems that the 4G modules (FLB 3205) use a different antenna (FAC90901_0100) than the 3G modules (FLB 3202) which use the FAC90501_0100 antennas.
Am getting pricing and availability from or supplier to hopefully correct the intermittent connectivity issues.
Could you corroborate that this is the correct approach; especially now that the sunset is nearing on the 3G modules.
Thx.

Please update the firmware on the Ewon using eBuddy. You will have to update first to 13.0, then 14.0, then 14.2 or 14.3. (eBuddy only allows you to update to next major release at a time, but it only takes a couple minutes).

Then, it’s very important that you update the firmware on the modem using the SiB Fix tool. Download from below:

FYI, you can do the updates in reverse order, SiB Fix first, then Ewon firmware. This may be quicker for remote devices.

Thanks, Kyle.

Appreciate the info.

Was not aware of the SiB Fix.

Though you didn’t answer my query regarding the antenna hardware model.

Thanks,

Daniel Suarez