Flexy going online then offline then online again

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (200.5 KB)

Hello,

I am with Industrial Networking Solutions, one of your Distributors. We have a customer that is having an issue with their Flexy going offline then online again intermittently at times. Please see the support files attached.

hello,

i am reviewing the back up right now, and i will respond by tomorrow the latest with an update.

Hello,

I reviewed the backup. There seems to be an error in the code that affectes the LiveFeedSocketClose, and associated socket errors.

Can you try disabling the code to see if the issue persists?

Also, I advise updating the firmware to the most recent release. (13.3)

Kevin,

How do you disable the code?

Regards,

**Sut Am | **INS

Application Engineering

800.889.1461 x120 | www.industrialnetworking.com

email_INS

hello Sut,

You can disable the running code by going to BASIC IDE screen, and selecting the “Script Execution” switch. You will know it is successful when the switch says “Stopped”.

Kevin,

“Whose script is that, and what does it do? Or what will the eWON not do when the script is disabled?”

Regards,

**Sut Am | **INS

Application Engineering

800.889.1461 x120 | www.industrialnetworking.com

email_INS

Hello,

That script was written by someone your team. I am not sure of the function that it does have. I do see a lot of errors tied to that script.

Disabling the script may resolve the connectivity issues that you are experiencing.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (200.5 KB)

I have a customer that is losing connection at random times. offline, online then offline. I have uploaded the support files. Any idea?

Topic closed due to inactivity.