Flexy HTTPS management

Hello, can i change somehow the insecure HTTP management to the secure HTTPS in the Flexy 205 (and also Cosy)?

Hi,

No we don’t offer that at this time. When connecting to the device a secure vpn tunnel is created to are talk2m servers and that is an encrypted communication.

Ok, but if i use a NAT 1:1 - the Flexy management interface will be available from the WAN side - and the GUI using cleartext HTTP… its not to secure :frowning: It is an security device, the HTTPS mgmt is required i think…

When using NAT 1:1 for machine access it is assumed that the network that is being connected to is secure and trusted network. With that we do see still see the want for an option to choose HTTPS. Though this is not currently being supported as a possibility to manage this is something that has been mentioned to development and that I will reiterate to be added for future updates.

Thanx, i think its very important, and must to have feature - if we talk about ISO 27001 or any security or compliance methodology, not a recommended but a required feature. Thanx!

I agree that it should be an option and I will make sure the developers are aware that this is a major concern. Thank you for the input!