Flexy losing connection to T2M service

I have about 32 Flexys distributed across the US right now. One of them seems to keep losing its T2M connection. I have to log printed out but I can’t seem to tell on whos end the connection is being cut off. The site is telling me that they can reconnect it by power cycling the Flexy but sometime during the day, it drops out.

Is there a way to tell from the events log what is causing the connectivity issue?

Hi @CoasterBP

Can you connect to the device and get a backup.tar file from eBuddy for me? It will let us look at the event logs to see what might be causing it to drop offline

-Tim

See attached. Thank you, Tim!

Hi @CoasterBP

It looks like this file didn’t include the support files. Can you make sure to hit this button and send it one more time?

Thanks,
-Tim

I think I found them. I’m doing this through eCatcher.

Hi @CoasterBP,

I’m not able to open up that filetype. You should just be able to connect to the device over eCatcher and then right click on the device and get go to backup/restore to get the file.

Sorry I think that might’ve been confusing based off of my last message. I mean after you connect to it over eCatcher it should show up in eBuddy to do this.

That helped!

Thank you!

I’m wondering if there might be something on the network that’s killing the connection. Can you have your IT team make sure that our servers are whitelisted on your network?

kb-0209-00-en-adresses-and-ports-used-by-talk2m.pdf (290.9 KB)

Hi Tim,

This is the response from the clients IT team:

“As far as the URL blocking, we are sending this out an Open VLAN that has no policies on it so that would not be the issue.”

Anything else we can look at?

Brian Pastor

Do you have a firewall such as Sonicwall that might be killing the VPN connection?

Topic closed due to inactivity.