Flexy Save File

Since the switch to the new proxy address when connected to the Flexy through M2Web the ability to down load a file from the Flexy unit does not work.

This is using the File Transfer web page of the Flexy unit. I have tried with Edge and Chrome same result for each.

Are these links used in viewon or default download links in the ewon? You may need to add some javascript to the viewon page to dynamically create the links to match the proxy url rather then a static link to the ewons lan IP.

Create a dynamic link in Javascript to a LAN device through M2Web (ewon.biz)

These are the default download links found on the File transfer web page of the Flexy unit.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

Hi Ted,

I haven’t been able to recreate this issue with any download from the File Transfer page. Are you still seeing the issue? If you right click and copy the link what do you get?

Deryck

Are you connecting with the device locally or through the M2Web page?

Yes still seeing the issue when using M2Web with the new crazy proxy web address.

If select copy link and then paste the link in a new browser window then can download the file but the download will not have the filename of the file selected. The file name shows as the name of EBD file.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

ok i think im seeing the same issue. Seems like an odd issue with how the browsers are handling the download.

Firefox treats it as a popup, edge and Chrome seem to block it, while internet explorer prompts you to save it.

I’m checking with the developers regarding this. You should see a case create in Mysupport.hms.se

Hi Ted,

This issue was resolved in the last m2web update. Let me know if you see any other issues in m2web.

Deryck