Flexy205 Basic EBD timer question

hi support
I have two questions to ask

(1)
I would like to ask whether it is possible to create multiple timers (maybe 20) in the Flexy205 Basic EBD
Or is there any alternative syntax to replace TSET timer?

(2) If two Functions start the same Timer and execute their respective events at the same time, it seems that only the event of the last Function will be executed during execution.

For example, when the following syntax is executed, only timer_05_1@ has an increased value

Rem — eWON start section: Init Section
eWON_init_section:
Rem — eWON user (start)
TSET 2,1

Ontimer 2,“timer_05@ = timer_05@ +1”
Ontimer 2,“timer_05_1@ = timer_05_1@ +1”

I want to write more than two events that are executed repeatedly at the time of the timer, and each function can decide to cancel the event executed by the timer. Since the current timer can only increase to 4, according to the time set by the 4 timers, there are many The function of each independent event is repeatedly executed, and each function can decide to cancel the repeated execution action, but it does not affect the events executed by other functions. Is there a way to do this?

If you have tasks that you would like to complete and they are to be done at similar intervals then you could use a time to call a function and then inside that function there are multiple tasks. At the end of the function then cancel the timer.
OnTimer 2,“functionDoStuff()”
FUNCTION functionDoStuff()
task1
task2
task3
ENDFN

Hello Service,

In addition to what Ted has suggested, you can use on ONCHANGE to initiate functions as well. You can toggle the corresponding ONCHANGE tag within the ONTIMER function. Keep in mind that here is limited memory available for the BASIC IDE. So too many tasks can cause the device to slow down.

-Kevin