Flexy205 Reboot issue

Hi,I have an flexy205 on a customer, and when is power off, and power on, the flexy reboot for 4 or 5 days before get online.
the origin of reboot in a watchdog on process snmp, I did use this configuration
Did I miss something.??
MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (197 KB) .

attached have a backup of this ewon.

regards, Claude

Hi Claude,

Sorry, could you change the language on the device to English temporarily and then grab another backup with the support files?

-Tim

Hi Tim, thanks for reply, I changed but after reboot, isn’t come online again, needs to wait few days…

Regards, Claude

Sorry about that, if there’s anybody local to the device maybe I can take a look at it with them over TeamViewer?

Hi Claude,

Have you had any luck with the device coming back online?

-Tim

Hi Tim,
unfortunately still offline…
I think the principal cause of restart is this line translated to English:
Cause of restart: Watchdog in process eWon (snmp) ThreadId 79308 Event 20314.
if this help…

Is there any kind of issue with how this device is being powered? I see a lot of unknown power failures in the log

Hi Tim you see reboot reason: unknown (power loss…) .??
this message appears even if reboot ewon manually (via HMI).
I’m sure of power supply, same as plc, haven’t issues of it.

The reboot message is saying the flexy doen’t know the cause of the reboot and a power loss is likely.

Are you able to update the firmware to 14.3? This could resolve the problem or if it is a software issue will be easier to get help from the developers.

Are you using any of the snmp features on the ewon? Watch dog errors you suggests this process is getting stuck and triggering the reboot.

Hi the ewon get back online, here you have the backup.

I try to upgrade firmware, and keep you informed.

Regards,

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (194 KB) .

Hi,
I upgrade firmware, after upload ,and reboot, ewon still offline. need to wait few days before get back.
I didn’t use any snmp features of ewon, (my initial question in post)

any suggestion.?

regards,

Can you share a backup with it running 14.3 when it is back up?

You could also try a level 2 reset and then reconfigure the device. Perhaps some of the settings are corrupt that doen’t show up in the backup.

Deryck

Hi,
I cant do that remotely, wait for Week 2 when I go on site…
Claude.

Hi Claude,

Let me know when you have somebody available for this and we’ll take a look again

-Tim

I’m going to mark this solved for now so it’s not in our active queue, but feel free to reply again when you get somebody on site again

Hi Tim,
best whishes for this new year, next week have somebody on site.

regards, Claude.

You too,

Hope you have a good new year!

Hi guys,
I do a deryck suggestion, level 2 reset and load 14.3 firmware, now work fine.
comparing two backups have a little difference with SmtpAuthPass setting, but for the rest I don’t know.
here you have two backups, one before make changes, one after load firmware, one after Level 2 and other after reconfiguration.

Regards, Claude.

Thanks Claude,

Glad to hear that your devices are up and running after the firmware update, I’ll take a look through these and let you know what I find out.

If the device seems to start running into issues after the reset and firmware update can you let me know?

-Tim

Hi,
I’ll, if problems get back.
Thanks, Claude