Formatting a bar graph

I have created a blue bar graph, I need to have the bar change to yellow when it reaches a certain height, how can I do that?

The easiest way to do this would be to draw 2 bar graphs. Have the blue one in the front and the yellow underneath (right click, order, lower to background).

NOTE: It is possible to make the box change color using java script however it is an extensive amount of javascript as you have to redraw the gradient.

The blue rectangle should be on top and the yellow underneath so that the two rectangles (formatted as bar graphs) will appear as one.

Now, we will set the blue bar graph to be hidden at a certain value range or interval.

In this example, I will set the blue bar graph to be visible from 0-60 and hidden from 61-100.
When the blue bar graph is hidden, only the yellow bar graph will be visible.

To set the blue bar graph visibility intervals, click on the blue bar graph and then go to the animations tab located at the bottom left of your screen. In the animations tab, right click and then click visibility and choose interval.

Choose the tag you would like the visibility to based off (most likely the same tag used in the bar graph)
Set your Min/Max to equal the bar graph’s Min/Max.
Change “Value 1 for an out of range value” to Hidden.

Once those values are set, you can set your visibility/hidden ranges for your bar graph.
While staying in the visbility on interval tab, go to the bottom right of your screen, and you will see a new button

Once you click that button, it will add a new range that you can configure.
In this example, I want the blue graph to be visible from 0-60 and hidden from 61-100 so I will need to have 2 value bound ranges.

You can configure the max / mins for your ranges by clicking the elipsis button

The following image shows how I configured my ranges:

Now that you set your ranges, you are all set!
It should look something like this: