Fujitsu unit

My ambient temperature is wrong what do I do.

Bill

Hello,

We need a little bit more information.

What is the device model of the unit?
Is the temperature offset consistent?
Where are you seeing this difference? On the App or the AC?

-Kevin

On the app my ambient temperature is off from actual room temperature.

It just started when it got real hot out and I switched to cooling.

Any update or anything needed to fix this?

Hello,

Take a look at chapter 5 of the following documentation:

Is the wall thermo recording the Ambient Temperature? which is the Master in the connection you have? Is it the Intesis Unit or the Wall Remote?

If you have the Intesis Unit as the master, then the difference of temperature is due to the unit not being in the same room. If the wall remote is the master, then the issue is most like due to the vent next to it.

Where is the switch confirmation located and nothing was wired to the wall mounted thermostat just directly to the unit in the attic.

Also if I hit the economy button it just goes to eco or off no lock button appears.

It’s the wall unit recording the temperature. We programmed it to read from the wall.

Kevin_hms HMS Technical Support
May 20

Hello,

cdn.hms-networks.com
### inwfifgl001r000-installation-sheet.pdf

505.77 KB

Is the wall thermo recording the Ambient Temperature? which is the Master in the connection you have? Is it the Intesis Unit or the Wall Remote?

If you have the Intesis Unit as the master, then the difference of temperature is due to the unit not being in the same room. If the wall remote is the master, then the issue is most like due to the vent next to it.

Hello,

The switch to verify the Master/Slave status is within the unit itself. You will need to power it down, open the case, and check the little dipswitches on the unit. This is highlighted in the link document i posted chapter 2 and 3.

If you make the changes, ensure to power cycle the unit.

It’s the wall unit recording the temperature. We programmed it to read from the wall.

Kevin_hms HMS Technical Support
May 20

Hello,

cdn.hms-networks.com
### inwfifgl001r000-installation-sheet.pdf

505.77 KB

Ok when you mean unit you mean the little intesis box or somewhere on the mini split?

WIthin the Intesis Box itself, that’s where the 4 switch array is.

Ok thanks.

Has there been any update on this issue?

I haven’t gotten the chance to turn it off and adjust it yet.

Hello,

Let me know how the tests goes.

Ok thank you.

Has there been any update on this issue?

No it’s a real problem. The ambient temperature reads real high, but the room is real cold when it gets real hot out (the heat on the other hand during the winter seems to be fine). My wife, child and I wake up stuffy every morning because it’s so cold (when it gets real hot out) so I have actually been during it off at night now. I’m just not sure how to do this without someone walking me through it over the phone (facetime) or stopping by.

Hello,

For operating on your Intesis Unit, you will need to reach out to the installer that put it in.

Are you using AC Cloud control? If so can you change the temperature on the app? What do you have your cool set point too?

We can schedule a call for us to review your set up. Our offices are open 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.

ok

You guys can call me at----------- if your available or should we set up a specific time?