FW: New form entry is submitted - Call Back Form - North America

Please review the e-mail chain below. We are having issues with a couple of eWons located in the Philippines and Indonesia.

Hi Nick,

Are the two devices online now or do they have anybody physically near them that could grab a backup of the devices with support files included for us to analyze?

Hi Tim,

I just checked the facility in Indonesia and it is still offline. It ay be rather difficult for me to gain any kind of proxy access to that one at all. The one in the Philippines is on and working as of 1:30PM CT yesterday. I attached the log files from both devices if that helps. I guess one saved as CSV and the other is TXT.

Thanks!

Nicholas Truehl

MIS Engineer | ESE Inc.

Indonesia Log 10-18-19.device-logs.txt (69.3 KB)

Philippines Log 10-18-19.device-logs.csv (67 KB)

Hi Nicholas,

Unfortunately we can’t do much with those logs, those will only tell us when the device was online/offline and who was connected to them. We’d need to get a backup.tar file from eBuddy with the support files included to be able to get an idea on what might be causing them to go offline

I kind of figured. Never used eWons myself. I did figure it out though and have included a backup of the Philippines eWon with Support Files.

Nicholas Truehl

MIS Engineer | ESE Inc.

Direct – 715-207-6522 | Cell – 715-570-4491

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (321 KB)

Hi Nicholas,

Is there a strong internet connection at that location or is there any chance that something may be blocking the VPN connection sometimes?

As far as the facility is aware, there should be nothing getting in the way of the eWon getting out to the Internet. In fact, when it was still offline they were able to plug a laptop in and get out just fine. I’ve been working with them since yesterday on some matters after the eWon came back online and it seems the connection is fine.

Nicholas Truehl

Would it be possible to go on teamviewer if the device goes down and see if we notice anything else that might be going wrong?