FW: PCI320/400 Question

Hello,

I have a client who currently has a PCI320 interface card installed and the PC that it is running in is going to die fairly soon. I believe this has been replaced by the PCI400 card, however the client is in the process of virtualizing their servers. Can you let me know if there is a virtual driver available for use in VMWare? Is there a version of this card that is available via USB or Serial connection to the PC?

I believe a USB connection would be the most effective, but please let me know your thoughts/if more information is required.

I understand this may be a direct sold product, but would still like to get the proper information into my customers hands so they can proceed with their install/updating process.

Hello,

I apologize for the delay, I had missed this post last week. Can you private message me you contact information so I can have the proper person reach out?

Best regards,
Nick

Hello,

I understand you spoke with a colleague, can you update me where you are?

Best regards,
Nick

Hi Nick,

I have not had anyone reach out to me.

Thanks,

Derek

Hi Nick,

I see I had an email from Rob @ 11:45, looks like we have the answers required for the time being. I am just waiting on one point to be confirmed.

Thanks,

Derek

Ok, thanks Derek.

Nick