Get access from PC behind Flexy to local PC over VPN connection

Hi all,

is it possible for a computer behind a Flexy to access a local PC through the established VPN connection?

Example:

• User establishes VPN connection
  • Computer A is in the network of the user
  • Computer B is behind the Flexy to which the connection was established
  • Computer B wants to connect to computer A, e.g. via network drive

Hello,

I want to make sure I’m understanding what you’re asking but here’s my interpretation:

On the Top one, you would be able to do a remote desktop from PC A to connect to PC B using the following document.

For the bottom setup there isn’t a way to connect PC B to PC A through eCatcher, but you could setup the Flexy to give internet access to PC B, and then connect to PC A using a remote desktop application.

But if you want to be able to connect to PC A through eCatcher, then you would need to have a Cosy or Flexy physically connected to PC A.

Actually this may be possible, we’re going to look into this and see what we can find out

Hi Tim,

exactly what your example below shows.
We have the scenario that PC B is connected to the Flexy on customer side and therefore it is not possible to connect PC A physically to the Flexy.

Hi Ralf,

Unfortunately the device wasn’t really designed to work this way and it doesn’t seem like something that’s possible with the device right now.

Best Regards,
-Tim

Hi Tim,

thanks for your fast reply.
Then i will looking forward to fix this problem in another way.

Best regards
Ralf

You’re welcome, if you have any other questions please let me know