Google Fi Sim Card

Hello,

Does the Cosy 141 support Google Fi sim cards?

Thanks,

Brian

BRIAN COSPER

Hello,

The cosy 141 can’t operate with 3G/4G/Wifi. You would need one of the following in order to do that:

• Cosy 131
  • eWON CD series
  • Flexy series

So the cosy 131 can work with google fi cards?

BRIAN COSPER

We usually recommend that people go through enabling element to get their 3G/4G cards because customers have run into issues getting APN numbers in the past. But as long as the google fi card is a Mini sim card or 2FF Card it should be alright.

These are the networks that people typically connect with:

But you should be able to get around this by picking any of these and then just entering the right APN number

I’m also not sure which bands google fi runs on but the supported bands for a cosy 131 are seen in the doc below:

Hi Tim,

Is there any real limitation to what countries the Ewons can operate in? Or is it just limited by carrier + Band availability in those countries?

Thanks,

Brian

BRIAN COSPER

depending on which country it’s going to, a different cosy may need to be used. This is because different countries have different restrictions on signals. So I wouldn’t recommend using one like the EC6133F unless you’re using it in Japan

Say the customer wants to have one installed somewhere in south America, is there a good way to identify which model he’d need?

Thanks,

Brian

BRIAN COSPER

Which country in south America is it?

This Specific time it is Paraguay.

BRIAN COSPER

NETWORK ENGINEER

Hey Brian,

Sorry for the delay, I was checking with the sales manager in that area just to make sure. He recommended a EC6133H cosy