GPS not working

I have three Netbiter EC350 and the GPS is shown with a red “x” for all o them:

I can’t get the position of the system in the map screen because the gps button is disabled as shown below:

Is there any extra configuration that I need to do in order to get it working?
Sincerely,

Hello,

Is the GPS enabled in gateway settings under Configuration > gateway? You will also want to make sure you have a GPS antenna attached to the Netbiter.

Deryck

Are you talking about the Netbiter Argos interface or local configuration page on Netbiter EC350? I read that the GPS enable/disable option on Netbiter Argos is for external GPS for older Netbiter models. For EC350 the GPS is internal to the unit and you don’t need to configure baud rate or enable it.
Is that right?

Hello @plinioandrade,

The GPS receiver is built into the Netbiter but you still need to enable it, set a baudrate, and have an antenna attached.

The GPS column under management will turn on once you enabled GPS Tracking under maps.

Deryck

Derick,
Can you tell me please what’s the right configuration to allow the internal GPS to work?
Sincerely,

Hello,

The red X’s indicate that the GPS isn’t being tracked by argos. This can be seen in the picture below:

However, the bigger issue seems to be that the device isn’t picking up any satellites. This typically means that either there is no antennae on the device, Or there is something impeding the device from getting a good signal such as being indoors.

Hello,

Just wanted to see if this was still an issue before I close this ticket,

Thanks,
Tim

Deryck or Tim,
Can you specify what’s the GPS’s antenna part number for the EC350?
Sincerely,

The 3 Antenna in the picture below are compatible with the Netbiter EC350

https://www.netbiter.com/products/accessories/netbiter-antennas-and-cables

Tim,
The description says those are GSM antennas. I’m looking for GPS antennas.
Sincerely,

Sorry about that, I misread that when I first looked at it. I’m contacting somebody in sales to find out what GPS antenna we sell.

Hello,

You will need to purchase Part# NB3004 which includes a cellular and GPS antenna.

Thanks,

Rob