Help netbiter

Hello Deryck,

I could you help me?

My client has some problems with Netbiter

I opened a ticket 1926-32942 >>>https://support.hms.se/www/admin/view_issue.cfm?SID=32942.

My ID was not answered, link to service remains the same

Thank

Hello Thanks for reaching out regarding this. I have invited him to this forum topic so we can discuss the issue here. I am not sure how he managed to submit a new case as that support tool was shut down externally a month ago and left as read only internally.

Can you please make sure he get the following response. He can log into hms.how if he would like to respond directly. Help netbiter

Secretária:

In regards to your question

Here, we need to put the numeric screen to show the reading values ​​we collect from the CLP
I am i bit confused by this question since it looks like you are already pulling values and displaying them. Is this a different device then were you are currently pulling the values?

To display a value you need to setup a template to tell the netbiter what values to read, then you need to add a device to the netbiter and configure parameters. The parameters either log, or Live are what tell the netbiter when to poll. A live value is going to request it directly from the netbiter to display on the web. A log parameter is logging based on set parameters and then is pulled from the log stored on the Argos servers to be displayed on the webpage.

Alarm values are similar you need to have the value set in the template then add a Alarm parameter to configure when the alarm is triggered.

Deryck

Hi Deryck, thank help me

I’ll make the modifications

Thank