Historic Trend

Hello

I have created 4 Historic Trends on a page in Viewon. When I refresh the page in Browser any combination of two will work and the other two will time out. Its random for every refresh. Is there a timeout setting that I can adjust to keep this from happening? Please see snippet below. Thanks!

If you make it so that there’s a second ViewON page that grabs two of the trends from this page, do they seem to work without issues when you open the pages or does it still seem like it’s having issues loading the graphs?

There is a global timeout section for ViewON pages, but by default I think it’s set to 1 minute.

It may also depend on how much data you’re trying to pull from the Ewon at once and it’s not able to respond with everything at once. As a test could you try and set all of these to grab data from the last hour and see if that makes a difference?

-Tim

Thank you for you support. I left the timeout setting at its default value and set the trends to view only last 12 hours. It takes a bit to load, but they all load up. I can live with that. Thanks again.

Hi @augie,

Glad to hear it seems to be working for the most part now.

-Tim

Yeah, it’s only for a home project of mine. Thanks for helping me out , I know you guys are busy.

You’re welcome, let me know if you have more questions on this later on