HMS EN 2SE-R initial setup issues 5/23

Buen dia Eduardo,
Si, actualmente tengo un convertidor ethernet - RS-232 HMS EN 2SE-R, lo estoy conectando al PLC compact logix version 30 software Studio 5000.
Estoy siguiendo los pasos que aparecen el el manual me quede en el punto donde hay que agregar el nuevo nodo pero en mi computadora no me aparece esa opcion.
En

Hello,

I am currently working with a HMS-EN2SE-R, which is connected on the ethernet side to a CompactLogix with version 30 software. I am following the steps presented in the manual but I got stuck when I am supposed to add a new node but in my computer it is not showing that option:

Actualmente lo tengo con la direccion 192.168.1.8 en el software RsLinx( Ahi si lo ve la red)
Currently I have configured the gateway with the IP address 192.168.1.8

Pero en el studio 5000 me marca una advertencia
But Studio 5000 is showing the gateway with an exclamation mark

Actualmente estos son los led que estan prendidos en el Modulo HMS
Currently these are the status of the gateway’s leds

1 Parpadeando lento verde - blinking slowly green
2 Parpadeando lento verde - blinking slowly green
3 Parpadeando rapido verde - blinking fast green
4 Apagado - off
5 Encendido Rojo - fixed on red
6 Parpadeando verde y rojo - blinking green and red

Ya descargue el EDS de la pagina HMS
I have already downloaded the EDS of the module

Necesito eliminar el triangulo con el signo de admiracion
What can I do to eliminate the exclamation mark?

Saludos!

Arturo Villegas

005A000C00580407.eds (17.2 KB)

Hello,

The add node option will show up by right clicking subnetwork. There should be one node already available by default. Here is a post I had done for the communicator but the process should be the same for configuring the subnetwork.

As for why you have an exclamation mark, my guess is that the configuration on the device does not match the configuration in studio. What is the actual error messages you are seeing?

Have you downloaded the configuration to the module and saved the configuration from the config page down into studio 5000?

Deryck