HMS-EN2MB-R can't change function code

@anonrfvgyshx
Hi Russell,

The instructions for re-installing the AOP are here:

Basically, what you want to do is use the RSLogix Modules Profile Setup tool to uninstall the AOP, and then run the installer that you are downloading from the Product Page. (Note: You can open the tool by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\RSLogix 5000\Module Profiles\Install and right clicking MPSetup.exe and running as admin. Find the HMS Ethernet_IP Linking devices and click Next to uninstall.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will take a look at the manual you send me.

Kyle

• phone call w/Russell, it’s not letting him change the function code from the drop down box in the AOP configuration
  • tried other browsers, appears to be an issue with the AOP install

Kyle,

See page 13, these are the 99 registers that I am trying to read, starting register 64065 if I am reading it right. This is being run through a moxa modbus gateway.

Thanks for the help

WL Series Breakers modbus.pdf (1.44 MB)

Hi Russell,

I am confused by the starting address of 5E00 hex because that equals 24064 decimal and the register numbers they give are 64065 through 64122 decimal so you may have to just try both and see which one works! Hopefully the Moxa is just a transparent gateway, ModbusRTU to ModbusTCP (if this is the only device connected to it, we could have eliminated it by using the serial linking device, EN2SE-R or AB7072).

I got sidetracked and just talked to Deryck who said he worked with you and found this to be a weird bug. Are you all set with it now, or do you have more questions about the configuration?

Kyle

Topic closed due to inactivity.