Hms-en2mb-r enabling the control/status/live list

@anontxbdilmw
Hi Victor,

I will follow up with you shortly with a screen shot showing where these features are enabled.

Deryck

Hello Victor,

Here is a screen shot showing where to enable the control word and live list.

It sounds like the live list is going to get you the info you need. This will provide the status of all the transactions on the modbus TCP side.

Also, as mentioned on the phone it will be adding a live list tag to your input data list.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Deryck

Hi Deryck,

Looking forward for the information

Thank you

Victor Spinant

Hi Victor,

In case you did not receive my second email the info can be found here: Hms-en2mb-r enabling the control/status/live list

Deryck

Hi Deryck,

I am still waiting for the solution as per our conversation. In the mean time I want to let you know that I was changing under ethernet IP Communication the last 2 components, status and the list of devices, I enable them but doing this I lost my communication with the devices and were not able to change the Setpoint and see the Temperature feedback, so I am back to the issue no 1. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Victor Spinant

Hi Victor,

I see you received 2 of the emails, not sure why you are not seeing the images. If you take a look at this post on the forum you will see the images I sent.

Deryck

Topic closed due to inactivity.