Hms-en2mb-r setup 6/26

@Brian_Cushing
Hi Brian.

We can use this topic to track this case. Let me know here or give me a call back if you have any questions.

Deryck

Deryck,

I’m still having trouble with the EN2MB.

I can now confirm that my Modbus clients are not the problem. I was able to read data from the controllers using my HMI.

I don’t understand why I cannot read the data using the linking device. How can we work through the configuration to get this issue resolved?

Thanks,

Hi Brian,

I tried to reach you at your office number and left a VM. Would you be available tomorrow for a teamviewer so i can take a look at this issue with you again.

It has been a few days since we last spoke, I want to make sure i understand the devices involved. The HMS-en2mb-r is a client and would be making connections to servers. If i remember correctly you are seeing issues with our device connecting at the same time? Is this correct? Does the Linking device have issues if it is the only device connecting? Could you give me a description of the test setup?

One thing we could do to really drill into the messages and check for errors would be to get a wireshark of the two setup to see compare them and see if the Linking device is sending messages differently.

Deryck

Deryck,

Anytime works for me today. It would be nice to figure out if this is going to work.

Thanks,

Hi Brian,

I got your Voicemail again. I will try and call again before the end of the day. You can also reach me at 312-893-5636.

Regards,
Deryck

Topic closed due to inactivity.