HMS EN2SE-R Time Out

What sould i do? Any suggestion?

Thanks

Hi @Joao_Ricardo_N_Morae,

This log was taken without using the start button from the node monitor?

The logs shows both Tx and Rx traffic and seems to be talking to the serial device. Can you provide a log with the device working correctly so I can compare?

Deryck

Log file (Device working - LED 5 Green).

Actually, there is traffic but when the decive is running with erros (LED 5 red) i dont receive the correct information until i use the start button.log1.txt (31.0 KB)

We have 15 devices installed with the same issue…

Hi @Joao_Ricardo_N_Morae ,

The traffic between the two logs looks roughly the same and I don’t see a difference that would be preventing them from working. Where are you checking for data is it just VIA the node monitor? Do you see data from the PLC tags you create?

What I you can do is enable the control word then use that to enable the nodes.See page 72 of the user guide for details on the control word.

Deryck

I have tried using the control word enabled did not work, is very weird cause if i disconnect the serial cable and reconnect it the subnetwok works very well, but if i have a cycle power the LED 5 turns Red and i do not receive the correct data…is there anyone in Mexico that could help me in loco?

Thanks

Just to be clear, when the device is running with fault after cycle power (Led 5 Red) i still have a link but there is a delay so i do not receive the correct information on time.

Are you enabling the nodes with the control word?

I will reach out to our sales engineers who work in Mexico and see if they would be able to assist.

Deryck

@Joao_Ricardo_N_Morae,

Can you provide further details about where you are located and what distributor your purchase though?

Deryck

Risoul, we are in Coahuila Mexico.