Hms-en2se-r

I Provided this for Rockwell to see our Access Control Reader Thu a Cypress CVX-1300 which is pushing Wiegand input to a output of 5 Digit CardRead (Numbers) and they do not know what format in logics to set-up to see the String of 5 numbers any help?

Hello,

I am not quite sure I understand the question, by format are you referring to the data type of the tags?

Best regards,
Nick

First Rockwell can not set the Configure, and then say they do not know how to set the format of the input of the HMS-EN2SE-R from the 232 from the Cypress CVX-1300.

Hello,

Normally the linking device will have a consume transaction with a data object. You will then set the tags up over the data and can choose whatever type you want. It is difficult to be specific because you must understand the contents of the string from the RS232 device and then know how you want it to appear in the tags of the Allen Bradley PLC.

I believe you may have called in and spoken with us already, is this the case? If so it seemed like you already had a consume set up. With the information I have currently I am not sure how to assist. I would be happy to review your configuration and assist with any issues you have, feel free to call in at (312) 829-0601.

Best regards,
Nick