How do configuration the connections into the anybus AB7670F with AB9006B by the protocol ethernet Ip?

how do configuration the connections into the anybus AB7670F with AB9006B by the protocol ethernet Ip?.

I configure in the x-gateway the protocol profinet and modbus TCP tne conecction an exchanged de data its ok, but the problem the protocol ethernet IP Adapter its not exchanged data with the scanner.

I’m not sure I understand. Are you trying to connect the AB7670 to the AB9006?

These docs may be helpful for you:

Ethernet/IP Scanner manual for AB7670:

User Manual for AB9006:

Links for general support pages:
AB7670
AB9006

Kyle

Thank you. I had already read the manual but it is not clear to me how to configure the AB9006B on the EIP Adapter protocol side. you have an example, is it only through the webserver of the modbus port ?, could you clarify please.

Yes, the general settings for the Ethernet/IP adapter are configured through the web server accessed through the Modbus-TCP port.

What application are you using on the Ethernet/IP side? For example, RS Logix is probably one of the most common. You can download and use the .EDS file from the link I posted above to the AB9006 page, and use that with your Ethernet/IP application.

Kyle

the idea is to exchange with the anybus AB7670F gateways with AB9006B via the Ethernet Ip protocol. Is it possible to carry out tests ?. in the future the AB9006-B will be replaced by a plc Schneider brand that has this protocol.

I think this will work, but I have to test it. It’s a very unusual configuration. I will let you know what I find!

Thanks,
Kyle

Thank you. I will be attentive to your info.

Hello @Hufer ,

I was discussing this issue with @kyle_HMS, and is there a reason you are looking to use two gateways and not just a ab9007 for a mobbus TCP master to profinet IO slave?

Deryck

Topic closed due to inactivity.