How to move devices out of current account into new account

@anoncesopvqx
Hi Shannon,

I will follow up this post shortly with an explanation of the process.

Deryck

Hi Shannon,

Before you get started migrating the devices to a new account there are a few things you need.
First you will need the activation codes for any device that is being added to the new account. Second you will need a Manage and Analyse subscription/Key for each device. This will need to be ordered though your distributor and will take a day or two for it to be processes and the keys sent out. You can not activate multiple devices in the account with out Manage and Analyze.

If you don’t have your activation key I can work with you to get you a list but we will need to first verify owner ship of the devices. We could do this by verifying the sale of the devices or though verifying the Admin user. If you remove the devices from the account first i will need to verify the sale of the device before providing the activation code and it will make it take a significantly more time. This would take me some time to do and I might need to get customer service so please give me a head up if you need these.

Once you have both of these you should be set to start moving the devices out of the account and creating a new one. These steps should walk you though the process.

1. Log into the account with the Admin user name, this is the same as account name. this will be AIDUSA for your account.
    2.To remove the device from the account go into Management > all systems (1)
  2. Click on remove
  3. A window will pop up asking if you are sure to remove the device. Once you click ok the device is free to add into the new account.

For the setting up the new account I will refer you to the Argos user guide as it covers the process in great detail.
You will need to go though chapter 3.1 - 3.5. You will repeat step 3.4 and 3.5 for each additional device. If you run into any questions you can message me back here.

Argos Admin user Guide

Hi Shannon,

I just wanted to check in and see if you have made any progress with this or if you had any other questions.

I have also brought this up to the product manager who was looking into if the development team would be able to migrate the device from their side. He was not sure if this was possible but is looking into it.

Do you have a particular date that the devices needed to be moved by?

Deryck