Https dialog failed 4/17

Hi Deryck

Is there a solution for the HTTPS Dialog Failed?
For My case:

1. At first I used DHCP for wiazrd internet test. It fail WAN connection because of “main-NO address received from DHCP”
  2. Then I used static IP . It pass WAN but fail internet connection-t2m-DNS failure, using static Talk2M access server
  3. I Read from manual, it okay to had internet connection fail. so I proceed to VPN test.
  4. The test only WAN passd, the rest all failed- HTTPS Dialog Failed. ovpn-Could not read Talk2M VPN server address,using last vaild.

Please give some advise.

Thank you,
Alvin

Hello @aka,
There is no exact answer to this issue as it can be triggered by many different reasons.

In your case it sounds like your device is not getting a valid WAN network connection. If your WAN has a DHCP server on it I would recommend using DHCP. If it is not getting an address this should be the issue you solve first. Are you able to use the same internet connection with your laptop and connect to the internet?

Access to our servers could also be getting blocked by the Network firewall. If this is the case here is a list of our addresses and ports that the Netbiter needs to access.

Hi Deryck

I manage to solve the problem.
It is causes by the cosy LAN ip 172.10.0.200, subnet 255.255.0.0 is same network with WAN IP where Router ip is 172.10.1.11.
I Change the router IP to 192.168.1.1 and use DHCP for internet wizard testing and it work.

Thank you
Alvin

Hi Aka,

Good catch, that one can be a tricky one to catch. Have a great week.

Deryck