Internet connection on WAN card failure

Hello, I have a flexy bas model: flexy 20100 with firmware 14.5 and a FLX 3101 Single Ethernet Card (WAN) that I am trying to connect to the internet. When attempeting the connection it fails and gives the error messages below.

31912 esync-Internet communication failed esyncitf

25003 IP-Read from server failed esyncitf

31005 cfgcrypt-Too much configuration data to crypt for destination buffer http

Does anyone know what would cause this? I have verified I can connect to the internet on a PC on the same network and ran the Talk2M connection checker and although it can’t ping the gateway everything else passed the test and the connection Talk2M Connectivity checks out. Is there a setting in the eWON I am missing?

Thanks

The errors indicate that the Ewon can’t reach the internet with the current settings on your network.

Are you using DHCP or a static IP address? (I would recommend trying DHCP if there is a DHCP server on the network).

If you are using a static IP address, make sure the default gateway and subnet mask are correct and you have set a known good DNS server.

If you continue to have problems, please make a back up of the Ewon using eBuddy (make sure to check “Include Support Files”) and send that to us so we can review the entirety of the logs and settings.

1 Like