Is there a file size limit for uploading to Flexy via ftp

When pushing files to the Flexy over ftp, I am seeing a peer disconnect for files greater than ~25Mbs. Is this a limit, or must I be doing something that is interrupting the upload? Right now I have a timer that triggers an FTP push every 60 seconds - could this have an impact?

I also have noticed rather slow transfer speeds over LAN, does the Flexy support 100Mb/s data transfer speeds?

Hello,

The size of the file and frequency combined can be the cause of the VPN to disconnect, as it may exceed the memory of the Flexy.

I would first try to extend the frequency to a 2-3 minutes, and see if the device still looses connection to the VPN. Then I would attempt to reduce the file size, if possible.

As for the file transfer speeds, I checked our documentation and posts. We do not have an established threshold for transfer speeds. However, it does depend of the amount of data being sent back and forth.

The memory size of the Flexy is roughly 2.2 MB. if you are attempting to push information greater than the memory size, it may lose information and other issue may arise.

Would this still hold if using an external memory card to increase the memory of the Flexy?

Hello,

We do have the ability to use SD cards to expand the memory of the units. I have provided the documentation below:

Extend the memory, and begin your testing to the VPN connection is maintained.

I already have an SD card that I am using. I am wondering if the Flexy is writing directly to the card, or if it needs to pass through internal memory first - resulting in a bottleneck.

This may be the case.

Can you provide a back up with support files of the device? This can be done through eBuddy. i would like to review the device configuration to see if there is anything out of order with the unit.

Topic closed due to inactivity.