Issues connecting to devices in China

@anonxjncehzr
Tried connecting to eCatcher in China on September 26th to the 27th. Will be having another device sent to Taiwan soon.

Hey Brian,

Can you send me you account information so I can see if your device is setup on the Chinese server?

Hi Brian,

Just wanted to see if this was still an issue before I close this ticket.

Thanks,
Tim

I got the below email from my customer. They said a case was created on this but have not heard anything back for a solution. They have another machine with a cosy on it shipping to Taiwan in two weeks. They need to get this issue resolved on the current machine that is in China before this new machine ships. Can you please give me an update on this?

Thanks

Mike

Hey Mike,

I tried reaching out to Brian in the messages above, but haven’t heard back from him. I was asking if he could send me his eCatcher information so that I could take a closer look at the device.

-Tim

Brian

Please see below from Tim. Can you send him you eCatcher information?

Hi Brian,

Can you give me the account name, user name, and password for the account?

I’m going to mark this post private so that this info won’t be open to the public.

-Tim

Brian

Can you please send the below info to Tim on this? No need to copy me just send directly to him so your info is not public.

Thanks

Mike

Have not seen or heard anything. What is Tim’s phone number?

Brian.

Hi Mike,

I’m not sure if Brian is able to see my responses, can you have him call me at 312 893 5636 when he’s available?

Thanks,
Tim

Brian

Below is the number for Tim.

312 893 5636

Hi Brian,

Can you have your contact in China take a look at the following post to setup the device?

-Tim

This document will also be helpful for connecting the device. Here’s a list of the ports and protocols that the eWON will need access to.

Hello Mike,

For some reason none of Tim’s emails make it through the Thermex email server.

In telephone discussions with Tim, he said the device should work in China, however he did agree the servers could have been down while I was there in China. Since we attempted to reconfigure the device in China, but it could not connect, the device is currently inoperable until it can be reconfigured.

Since the EWON does not connect to the internet, there is not anything that can be done here so I am emailing the Client in China the Quick start instructions and Tim’s email notes to have their IT person attempt to commission the device, set up user account and then send me the login information.

Regards, Brian